Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fall Home 2015

Fall is here, and rapidly leaving, winter is steadily on its way.  We spruced up the house a bit.  I took pumpkins and gourds left over from my mom's classroom and then cut some fresh flowers from their house and called it a day.  But I'd say it was just enough to be a nice touch of fall.   
I did purchase a bag of the cinnamon pinecones from the craft store maybe a month ago and neatly arranged threw them into a baking dish.  Let's just home I don't need to bake anything in a 1.5 quart dish anytime soon - added in a mini pumpkin and called it done in the entry. 

I also switched out the decor on either side of the TV.  I added a mini pumpkin and a mum flower arrangement on one side, and to the other side a cake stand with more pine cones, gourds, and a pumpkin! Andddd I broke the dome to my cake stand, which is depressing but I'll be replacing it because I don't think can live without one.  Dramatic much? Yes.
I kept it quite simple, but since we spend the most time in the living room a few touches in there couldn't hurt right?  
Oh, pardon me while I go sneak off to eat a chocolate caramel apple.


2 comments:

  1. oh no! not the dome! :( that's the best part of a cake stand. Also I'm bummed I'm missing out on those caramel apples..sooo good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! why can't the bottom break! Next year you will be here for the apples!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...