Wednesday, January 29, 2014

100 Things

How much stuff do you have?  If you are like me the answer is wayyyyy too much.  My good friend Emily over at Minimal Millennial is helping to inspire people to ditch their junk and simplify their lives in search of true happiness.  SO, inspired by Em I have decided to do a 100 less things challenge.  100 less things challenges are no stranger to the internet.  A hardcore minimalists might try to live off of 100 things, but I have more than 100 pieces of fabric so this just won't fly.  Instead I am going to get rid of 100 things.  Eek.  100 sounds like a lot.  I took this challenge upon myself in 2013 before I moved into the apartment with Paul, and I did over 100 as then, I looked back and I did 150 things.  Now that we are moving into our first home, I want to do it again before we move.  I have a feeling this is going to be easier since we are going through both of our things this time not just mine.
I struggle with the things that have a memory attached, or are from a family member who has passed away, so wish me luck...

  Meet back here February 7th, I will share everything I got rid of as well as a few tips, and you can tell me about yours!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...