Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekly recap - September 30 - October 6, 2013


My new goal is to take at least one photo a day during the week, then Sunday (or monday...) put them together in a weekly recap.  Sometimes it feels like the weeks are flying by and I don't know where time is going.  I want to slow things down, enjoy where I am at, and remember the little moments.  So here my first weekly recap

MONDAY: this is what I buy when I have to go to the grocery alone... that and a few new tubes of lipstick.
TUESDAY:  baby girl had a rough day at the vet.  aka a normal check up, but seriously my cat is a grouch with foreign people.  two vaccines and her temp taken was enough for her.  it was hard to yell at her for eating directly out of the food tub that night.  p.s. the next day she was horribly effected by the feline distemper vaccine, had me worried sick all day
WEDNESDAY:  I have had a major crush on the color mustard lately, these pair of earrings sold in the shop!
THURSDAY:  Finally made it to the post office to pick up my package, new vintage pyrex!  I have been stocking up when I find it for a good deal, I have so many weddings and vintage loving friends coming up!
FRIDAY:  finally photographed and eventually blogged the thousand dollar bars!  

-Meg  

at least two new blog posts coming this week!  A recipe and a DIY so stay tuned!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...